Olive Oil Processing, Grove and Brands
Sturt Highway, Kingston On Murray, South Australia 5331
Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 21 Aug 2014
Floor Area: 1,269.40 Hectares.
• Located 200 kilometres (approximately) north-east of Adelaide via the Barossa Valley.
• Substantial land area of some 758.2 hectares comprising 220 hectare established olive grove planted 1999 through 2004.
• Approximately 161.88 hectares developed to centre pivot irrigated vegetable production across five sites.
• Extensive area of cereal cropping land.
• Sophisticated olive oil processing/bottling plant with significant tank storage available for long-term lease or relocation.
• Includes 1,000 megalitres of River Murray water entitlements for irrigation.
• Improvements comprise three bedroom timber frame managers house, seven-bay implement shed, fertiliser shed and filtration shed.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 21 August 2014.
- Renowned Olive Oil Operation.
- Total land approximately 758 hectares.
- Approximately 200 hectare Olive Grove.
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative