DA Approved for 191 Units + Retail in the Heart of Alexandria
620-632 Botany Road, Alexandria, New South Wales 2015
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 11 Oct 2017
Land Area: 7,594.00 m2. Floor Area: 4,878.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 2
The site itself commands a vast land parcel with dual street frontage to Ralph Street and Botany Road. The property is located 1.1km away from the Green Square precinct, which will change the face of the South Sydney region with high end restaurants, cafés and retail shops servicing the area. It is also located on the south eastern edge of Alexandria bordering Rosebery along Botany Road, 300 metres north of Gardeners Road.
The Alexandria precinct is fast evolving with numerous cafés such as The Cannery, Gelato Messina, The Grounds, Bourke Street Bakery and Sonoma coffee, providing tremendous amenities to the end occupier. Gardeners Road Primary School is the public school for the area and is located at the Junction of Gardeners Road and Botany Road. St Therese’s School is a Catholic School next to St Therese’s Church, Sutherland Street. On Rosebery Avenue is the Sydney International Film School.
- Stage 2 development consent for 191 residential apartments, 6 retail shops and 1 basement car park for 182 vehicles.
- Total gross floor area of 16,797.10m²
- Proximity to public transport with bus stops along Botany Road and only 1.1km to Green Square
- Prime residential use development site in one of Sydney’s strongest growth market regions
- 34 units already pre-sold at very healthy rates
- Strong sale prices, volume and demand for finished residential product in this location
- One of the only development site sale opportunities within the tightly held Alexandria precinct and the only site in the market with a stage 2 development consent
- Minutes’ drive to golf courses, beaches and schools with Gardener’s Road Public School
- Design competition winning architects – Fox Johnston
- Very strong unit mix with 62% 2 bedroom units
620-632 Botany Road will be offered for sale via EOI Closing 4pm, 11th October 2017
For more information please contact the exclusive agents:
0432 242 063
0412 903 063
- Total GFA for approximately 16,797.10m²
- Design competition winners
- Strong sale prices
||City of Sydney
||B6 Enterprise Corridor
Open in a new window