Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 406 & 408 Buckley Street, Essendon with the following key attributes:
• Offered with a highly sought after, approved permit for 14 townhouses
• Expansive land parcel of 1,538.6 m2*
• Unparalleled Essendon education precinct, nearby by St Bernard College, St Columba’s College, Penleigh Essendon Grammar and Lowther Hall Grammar.
• Surrounded by retail and hospitality in both Essendon and Essendon North.
• Nearby Essendon’s renowned lifestyle destinations and parklands, with Aberfeldie Sports Club, The Maribyrnong River walking track and Aberfeldie Park all within metres.
• The property is exceptionally well serviced by public transport., linking to Essendon’s public transport network comprising trains, trams and busses.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST – CLOSING FRIDAY 13th OCTOBER at 12pm (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Ted Dwyer +61 411 312 165
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
04 May 2018
406 & 408 Buckley Street, ESSENDON WEST VIC 3040, AUSTRALIA