Large industrial warehouse and hardstand
14 Comport Street, Portsmith, Queensland 4870
Industrial For Lease
Land Area: 7,020.00 m2. Floor Area: 540.00 m2.
Colliers International Cairns, in conjunction with CBRE, are pleased to present this large warehouse, concrete hardstand and air-conditioned office building packaged with a weigh bridge. The battleaxe block has a total area of 7,020m2* and is situated on the southern access arterial road into Cairns City, in the Portsmith Industrial area.
Key features include:
• Total premises area of 7,020m2*
• Large tilt slab and high roofed 440m2* shed with 3 high roller doors
• Large 3,500m2*concrete hardstand area
• Attached air-conditioned office building with an area of 100m2*
• Private driveway onto Comport Street
• 6 formal carparks at the front of the office building
• Fully fenced and gated premises with an alarm system
• Ideal property for transport, buses, tourism operators and builders.
The office building is made up of an air-conditioned reception area and three offices, a kitchen, bathrooms and has a secure entry to the large shed.
50%* of the land is concrete hardstand with the balance consisting of rolled fill.
Additional benefits of the premises include its strategic and high profile location which has a common boundary with the new Cairns Bunnings Warehouse and its positioning on the outskirts of Cairns city. It has close proximity to all modes of major transport including rail, the port and airport, as well as access to arterial trucking routes and highways.
Available on a long lease term until December 2018.
To secure further information, an Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection contact the agents.
- Large 440m2* high-roofed shed with 3 large roller doors
- 3500m2*concrete hardstand area
- 100m2* air-con office building
29 Jul 2015
Open in a new window