Major Farming Enterprise with diverse land uses
Redcliffs-Meringur Road, Mildura, Victoria 3500
Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 6 Dec 2014
Land Area: 2,971.10 Hectares. Floor Area: 2,971.10 Hectares.
* Total land holding of 2971.10 hectares on multiple lots.
* Established plantings include: Almonds 229.38 hectares, Vineyards 118.47 hectares and Avocados 6.83 hectares.
* Approximately 815 hectares of Centre Pivot irrigation
* Water assets include up to 6600 Megalitres of LMV Treated Grey Water Agreement and 300 Megalitres of Murray River High Security.
* Extensive supporting infrastructure including centre pivot irrigators, shedding water storages, shearing shed/yards
* Substantial plant and machinery and associated equipment.
Excellent location; approximately 17 kilometres to Mildura Airport with daily service to Melbourne International Airport, strategically situated to processing facilities, transport corridors and services.
A spectacular opportunity with enormous expansion potential.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 6 December 2014 at 12 noon.
- Multiple lots, total land area 2971.10ha
- Almonds, vines, avocados & cropping
- Extensive water entitlements
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative