Distinctive Cafe Opportunity
Tenancy 1A, 96 Abbott Street, Cairns City, Queensland 4870
Retail For Lease
Floor Area: 16.00 m2.
Cafe tenancy for lease.
A unique prospect for establishing a modern alfresco and stylish cafe in Cairns City exists, located at the front entrance of the Centre of Contemporary Arts Centre (CoCA) on Abbott Street.
As the hub for regional arts infrastructure in Cairns, the CoCA building serves a variety of functions featuring a 241 seat black box theatre, a large open plan rehearsal and performance venue, two A-class galleries, meeting and workshop facilities and a theatre bar.
• Kitchen floor area of 16m2*
• Additional alfresco timber deck for dining
• Functional furnishings & partial fit out in place
• Ideally suited to a cafe style business
• Positioned at the entrance of the Centre of Contemporary Arts Cairns, with frontage onto Abbott Street
• Unallocated parking available at the rear of the CoCA building
• Exposure to CoCA visitors and office workers, as well as passing pedestrian traffic
• Part of an A-Grade property
• Close to public transport, only a short stroll to the Esplanade
• Opposite the proposed Cairns Aquarium (Scheduled opening for July 2016).
The subject vacant tenancy would ideally suit a unique food/cafe operator with culinary and beverage expertise, flexible with their hours of operations.
For more information on the hospitality lease opportunity or to arrange an inspection, contact Karen Stabile on 0412 626 397.
- Kitchen floor area of 16m2*
- Additional alfresco timber deck for dining
- Functional furnishings & partial fit out in place
- Ideally suited to a cafe style business
|Kitchen floor area
15 Jun 2015
Open in a new window