Under instructions from receivers
17-19 The Seven Ways, Rockdale, New South Wales 2216
Hotels / Other For Sale
Land Area: 335.10 m2. Floor Area: 556.00 m2.
Sale Price: $2,450,000.00.
Under instructions from receivers, these two interconnected freehold buildings are to be sold in one line.
Consisting of substantial internal improvements over 3 levels, the properties are located in the centre of Rockdale shopping and business centre only minutes from train, bus, and other commercial/retail properties.
The properties have a commanding presence on “The Seven Ways” and benefit from high levels of passing traffic and exposure.
• The sale of these properties represents a rare chance to purchase freehold buildings in the centre of Rockdale with flexibility of future options.
• Unbeatable position. Enormous exposure and presence in the street.
• Development / Strata potential (STCA)
• Three (3) level buildings with terrace / deck located at the rear
• Building signage rights, provide your business with profile and exposure
• Ability to readily split the building to multiple occupiers (STCA)
• Current council approval and fit out for 16 room licensed brothel
• Open 24 hours as per current license
We are pleased to offer this property with vacant possession and would ideally suit an already established brothel operator or an easy way into the business for a new operator.
17-19 The Seven Ways Rockdale is for sale for $2,450,000
- Two freehold buildings
- Site area: 335.1m2 over two lots
- Building area: 556m2
- Potential redevelopment (STCA)
- Licensed 16 room brothel
Open in a new window