9-23 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Transport close by
Find Your Sanctuary in the City and Realise Your Dream of Garden Living in the Sky
CONSERVATORY is garden living in the sky. It is the epitome of green living with immediate access to the beautiful Melbourne gardens. It is the craft & art of living in a landscaped environment. In the case of CONSERVATORY, the predominant influence has been the site’s proximity to the historic Carlton Gardens in the north-east of Melbourne’s CBD. Within the gardens sits the grand Victorian era structure of the Royal Exhibition Building, with its impressive dome. Built in 1880, it is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is Australia’s largest built Heritage Listed Site. That Victorian heritage, along with the lush green of the gardens, evoked the concept of the conservatory – protecting living things within exotic glass structures.
Only steps away from a selection of world leading universities, shopping, cultural and dining destinations which offers
vibrancy of the city and vast array of transport options, connectivity as well as tranquility of the gardens. Renowned educational institutions in Melbourne, i.e. Royal Melbourne Institute
of Technology (RMIT) University is only approximately 3 minutes’ walk away and University of Melbourne is just approximately 15 minutes’ walk away from the development.
Further key attributes of CONSERVATORY’s location includes:
• Part of the vibrant Melbourne CBD and Carlton’s food and entertainment precincts is just steps away.
• Rated with an exceptional high walk score of 99 out of 100.
• Only 250m from the Free Tram Stop* (Free trams available within the designated Free Tram Zone only) and 600m from the Melbourne Central Railway Station.
• 2 minutes’ walk to Carlton Garden.
• 6 minutes’ walk to QV Retail Precinct which includes Woolworths Supermarket, Big W department store, and many specialty shops, cafes and restaurants.
• 6 minutes’ walk to the State Library of Victoria.
• 4 minutes’ walk to Melbourne Museum.
Open in a new window