9-23 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Transport close by
Endulge in the Vibrancy of the City and Tranquillity of the Gardens
CONSERVATORY is strategically positioned on a freehold land measuring approximately 2,035m2 at Mackenzie Street, at the northern part of the Melbourne CBD. The development is only steps away from a selection of world leading universities, shopping, cultural and dining destinations which offers
vibrancy of the city and vast array of transport options / connectivity as well as tranquility of the gardens. Renowned educational institutions in Melbourne, i.e. Royal Melbourne Institute
of Technology (RMIT) University is only approximately 3 minutes’ walk away and University of Melbourne is just approximately 15 minutes’ walk away from the development.
Further key attributes of CONSERVATORY’s location includes:
• Part of the vibrant Melbourne CBD and Carlton’s food and entertainment precincts is just steps away.
• Rated with an exceptional high walk score of 99 out of 100.
• Only 250m from the Free Tram Stop* (Free trams available within the designated Free Tram Zone only) and 600m from the Melbourne Central Railway Station.
• 2 minutes’ walk to Carlton Garden.
• 6 minutes’ walk to QV Retail Precinct which includes Woolworths Supermarket, Big W department store, and many specialty shops, cafes and restaurants.
• 6 minutes’ walk to the State Library of Victoria.
Open in a new window