State-of-the-art Broiler Farm
3920 Midland Highway, Meredith, Victoria 3333
Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Land Area: 60.10 Hectares. Floor Area: 60.10 Hectares.
Meredith Broiler Farm
Meredith Broiler Farm is located on the Midland Highway, four kilometres (approx.) south of the Meredith township, half way between Geelong and Ballarat and 103 kilometres (approx.) west of Melbourne CBD via the West Gate and Princes Freeways.
Meredith Broiler Farm is a very well presented commercial broiler farm comprising four grower sheds with a total capacity of over 200,000 birds (approx.) based on 21.5 birds per square metre of shed area.
The property comprises:
* a 60.05 hectare (approx.) parcel of flat to undulating, regular shaped rural land located on the eastern side of the Midland Highway;
* four modern, tunnel ventilated grower sheds, each of 2,566 square metres (approx.) in floor area;
* a large, modern homestead built 2007 and comprising five bedrooms, extensive living areas, office, two bathrooms, two toilets, double garage and an established garden;
* a large facilities shed with living quarters, kitchen, workshop and storage areas, concrete floor, two roller door access points and power and water connected;
* generator shed housing the backup power generators;
* an extensive range of operational plant and equipment; and
* three phase electricity and reticulated town water.
The sale presents an excellent opportunity for existing poultry industry participants to expand their holdings as well as investors looking to acquire a quality farming asset in an industry with a reputation for regular and consistent income and high returns on investment.
- 10,264sqm (approx.) shed floor area.
- Management available.
- Large modern homestead.
Open in a new window