Blue Chip Freehold Investment Opportunity
21 Bay View Terrace, Claremont, Western Australia 6010
Retail For Sale
Land Area: 193.00 m2. Floor Area: 340.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to offer a premium freehold investment opportunity located at 21 Bay View Terrace, Claremont WA.
This character building is optimally positioned in the heart of the Claremont shopping precinct and benefits from its exposure to Bay View Terrace.
It sits directly adjacent to Claremont Quarter, on one of Perth’s most popular shopping strips and includes additional retail frontage to St Quentin Close.
The property is partially leased, with opportunity for an investor or owner occupier to add value to this offering.
Key Features are as follows:
• Land area: 193 sqm
• Building area: 340 sqm approx.
• Easily accessible with on street visitor parking
• Close to train station and bus routes
• Open shopfront with exposure to Bay View Terrace
• Amongst established local, national and international brands
• Within affluent demographic
• 'Town Centre' zoning
• Multi-tenanted retail/commercial property
• Retail space fronting Bay View Terrace with basement storeroom, previously tenanted by Witchery
• Level one commercial space with balcony overlooking the mall leased for medical use
• Rear level one commercial space leased to Highs and Lows until 2025
• Basement retail space with frontage to St Quentin Close leased to Highs and Lows until 2025
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Wednesday 8th August at 2pm (WST).
Contract Ben Tana or Tory Packer for further information or to arrange an inspection of the building.
- High Profile Retail Location
- Multi-tenanted Character Building
- ‘Town Centre’ Zoning
Open in a new window