Outstanding 'Blue Chip' Agricultural Asset
'New Merrigal' Collie-Bourbah Road, Merrigal, New South Wales 2827
Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 22 Aug 2018
Land Area: 16,554.00 Acres.
Colliers International are delighted to present 'New Merrigal', a very highly regarded large scale mixed farming enterprise situated in the renowned Collie district of Central West NSW.
Consisting of 16,554* acres (6,669* hectares) this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a truly Blue-Chip agricultural asset combining quality, scale and reliability.
New Merrigal offers the astute Agri-investor all options including cropping, wool production, prime lambs and breeding, fattening or backgrounding cattle, it all comes down to personal choice.
Approximately 10,800 acres is arable prime hard wheat country and the balance comprises 4,694 acres soft open grazing and 1,060 lightly timbered sheltered grazing country.
‘New Merrigal’ also features:
• Secure water with 5 bores, 20 dams
• 3 houses including a near new 4 bedroom homestead
• A magnificent brand new 7 stand Eco Enterac woolshed
• Modern steel sheep and cattle yards
• Numerous machinery, hay sheds and grain storage facilities
For sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 22nd of August 2018 at 2pm.
For more information please contact Mike Clifton 0400 095 902, Jim Guilfoyle 0407 705 733, Henry Mackinnon 0408 408 299 or Rawdon Briggs 0428 651 144
- 16,554* acres freehold (6,669* ha)
- Once in a lifetime opportunity
- Versatility, scale & reliability
- Cropping - 10,800 acres arable land
- Current stock is 6,000 ewes and 200 cows
Open in a new window