Prestigious Waterfront Development Site
13 The Esplanade, Mount Pleasant, Western Australia 6153
Land For Sale
Tender. Date 29 Aug 2018
Land Area: 2,072.00 m2. Floor Area: 2,072.00 m2.
Colliers International WA is pleased to offer the former Canning Bridge Senior Citizen Club site on behalf of the City of Melville. On two separate titles, 13 The Esplanade and 64 Kishorn, Mount Pleasant, the site is part of the gateway into the City of Melville.
The 2,072sqm site sits on Mount Pleasant's most prestigious road The Esplanade. Part of the Canning Bridge Activity Centre Plan, with its generous size and zoning, the site oﬀers excellent potential for a landmark development of up to 10 storeys.
* Generous M10 zoning
* Canning River frontage
* Structure plan approved
* Benefit of dual street frontage
* Unobstructed Swan River views
* Conveniently located less than 8km from the Perth CBD
* Walking distance to Canning Bridge train station
* Close proximity to the Canning Bridge entertainment and retail/commercial precinct along Canning Highway
* Vacant rectangular site with excellent development potential
The site is being offered to the market via Request for Proposals for outright sale or long term ground lease.
RFP must be submitted by 4pm (WST) 29 August 2018.
- For Sale or Ground Lease by RFP
- Zoned M10- Canning Bridge Structure Plan
- Dual Street Frontage
Open in a new window