Live and work on the Waterfront
31 Jacobs Road, Kurrimine Beach, Queensland 4871
Industrial / Residential / Retail For Sale
Land Area: 607.00 m2. Floor Areas: 320.00 m2 to 350.00 m2.
Sale Price: $390,000.00.
Car Spaces: 2
Kurrimine Beach is one of the most picturesque and unspoilt locations along the far north QLD coast. Colliers International Cairns presents this 607m2* absolute beach front property, with the ocean to the rear, and the added bonus of potential commercial operations at the front.
• Commercial shop front (currently disused) facing Jacobs Road
• Absolute beach front with ocean views out to the popular Bernard and Dunk Islands
• 4 bedroom residence facing the ocean
• Zoned Village-Residential
• Potential for owner/operator or further development (subject to council approval)
• Only a few minutes walk to local facilitates including tourist park, motel, hotel/bistro
The property is in need of a facelift due to existing damage, but the opportunity is there for the new owner to start fresh and take advantage of this incredible beach front position.
The property is for sale by Private Treaty at a listed price of $390,000.
For more information, please contact Charlie Torrisi or Stacey Quaid.
Colliers International - a leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and collaboration, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. We represent property investors, developers and occupiers in local and global markets. Our expertise spans all property sectors – office, industrial, retail, residential, rural & agribusiness, healthcare & retirement living, hotels & leisure. Colliers International is Australia’s own global real estate success story.
- Commercial shopfront facing Jacobs Road
- Absolute beach front with ocean views out to the popular Bernard and Dunk Islands
- 4 bedroom residence facing the ocean
23 Dec 2016
Open in a new window