Established Riverland Apple Orchard
Briers Road, Loxton, South Australia 5333
Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 19 Jul 2018
Land Area: 43.30 Hectares. Floor Area: 43.30 Hectares.
An established apple orchard with undercover netting and further expansion potential, strategically located at Loxton in the Riverland region of South Australia is for sale.
The region is renowned for producing high quality products including wine, citrus and a variety of nut crops.
This opportunity presents industry participants, mixed-farmers, private investors and speculators an amazing opportunity to capitalise on the current crop of established apples and new plantings, as well as future expansion potential for the plantable land to alternate crops to diversify.
- Large scale established apple orchard contained within five Certificates of Title and a single Crown Lease.
- Approximately 23.86 hectares of established orchard which is near full bearing age, 5.40 hectares of which is under permanent netting.
- Good management history of the orchard which is established to desirable varieties and to a high standard.
- The property produces ‘early season’ proprietary varieties which are both unique and high value
- Future potential to capitalise on higher prices early in the season.
- Irrigation water is provided by sourcing temporary water though the Central Irrigation Trust on an annual basis.
- Improvements include one modest dwelling suitable for both an owner-occupier or manager, and shedding infrastructure.
- Further land available for future plantings.
The Loxton Orchards assets are for sale by Expressions of Interest in one-line or separately. Expressions of Interest close at the office of Colliers International Adelaide, on Thursday 19 July at 4pm (ACST)
- Large scale netted apple orchard.
- Early Season Production.
- Growth potential.
Open in a new window