40a Cope Street presents a rare opportunity to purchase a versatile land holding set across two land parcels, situated within the tightly held and exclusive lower North Shore suburb of Lane Cove.
Operating as Caroline Chisholm Retirement Village, this 52 licence facility provides boundless opportunities for senior living operators, residential aged care developers and residential developers.
This opportunity is for sale by International Expressions of Interest, closing at 2pm (AEST), Thursday 27 April 2017.
All enquiries about this property should be directed to the following representatives of Colliers International.
- Retirement Village operating under 52 licenses.
- A major high density residential mixed use development opportunity situated within an established and affluent suburb.
- Within close proximity to the Lane Cove town centre, Chatswood and Sydney CBD.
- Floor to space ratio ranging from 1.7:1 (at Burns Bay frontage) to 0.8:1 (at Cope Street frontage).
- Excellent exposure to Burns Bay Road.
40a Cope Street, Lane Cove is for sale by Colliers International, under instructions from Daniel Walley and Phillip Carter of PPB Advisory as Liquidators.
24 Nov 2017
40a Cope Street, LANE COVE NSW 2066, AUSTRALIA