A Rare CBD Freehold With Ultimate Flexibility
21-23 Anthony Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Retail For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 13 Apr 2017
Land Area: 291.00 m2. Floor Area: 291.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 21-23 Anthony Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
- Impressive three storey building with rooftop garden located in the high growth Queen Victoria Market Precinct
- Conveniently located between A’Beckett and Franklin Street within close proximity to Queen Victoria Market, RMIT and Melbourne Central
- Strategically positioned in one of Melbourne’s most desired high density residential development precincts
- Land Area of 291m²*
- High foot traffic precinct resulting from a growing student population, extensive high rise development and Queen Victoria Market
- Well serviced by public transport via Melbourne Central Train Station and major tram routes along Elizabeth Street
- A rare opportunity to acquire a prime freestanding CBD building with substantial development potential (STCA)
For sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 13th April at 3pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
David Sia +61 430 111 223
- Melbourne’s fastest growing precinct
- Invest, occupy or develop
- Prime freestanding CBD building
Open in a new window