Exclusive Lifestyle & Pristine Landscape
32 Cornelsons Road, Jeogla, New South Wales 2350
Residential / Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Land Area: 428.00 Hectares. Floor Area: 1,058.00 Acres.
Wyatts Creek is located in the world renowned New England Tablelands, surrounded by unspoilt natural beauty, productive pastureland, clean air and fresh water. Wyatts Creek’s magnificent architecturally designed home has been built for comfort, privacy and entertaining and will impress the most discerning buyer.
* Stunning home with panoramic paddock and bushland views
* Conveniently located 1hr flight from Sydney and Brisbane to Armidale
* 50 minute drive to Armidale, a growing cultural and education hub
* 428 hectare working cattle grazing property plus harvestable timber
* Surrounded by world renowned parks, rivers and landscapes
* Rare opportunity combining water, rich soils and cool climate
* Low maintenance gardens and lawns with nut trees
* Mobile phone coverage, NBN Satellite and 3G wireless internet
* 2hr drive to the tourism hotspots of the Coffs Coast
Wyatts Creek currently utilises Permits to graze 6,390 hectares on the neighbouring Styx River Forest. Whilst not directly offered for sale with the property, the vendors offer to assist the transfer of these permits to the successful buyer, if they choose.
Please contact Graham MacDougall of MacDougall Rural Property 0412 220 302 or Richard Royle of Colliers International 0418 961 575 for a detailed information memorandum of this once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Architecturally designed home
- Stunning Panoramic scenery
- High quality water
- Pristine environment
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative