Colliers International is pleased to bring to the market 31 – 41 Anzac Parade Kensington.
The property is an amalgamation of 6 individually titled land lots in Kensington containing freehold and attached & semi-detached residential dwellings. Located within 5.5km to the CBD and easily accessible along Anzac Parade.
The site is uniquely positioned on the northern book-end of the Kensington Town Centre and benefits from:
· Located on the new light rail route to the city and opposite the new Carlton Street Station.
· Height limits allowing rarely available northern views towards the city
· Located within 1km of University of UNSW
· Located with 2.5km of the Prince of Wales Hospital
· Walking distance to Centennial and Moore Parkland
· Well located to Restaurants, Shopping, Entertainment and Beaches
Randwick City Council has lodged a planning proposal to increase the development controls to FSR 4:1 and Height 31m.
The site is being sold via an Expressions of Interest Campaign Closing 3pm Wednesday 17th May 2017.
For enquiries please contact the exclusive Colliers International Agents:
Development Sites - Residential
M: +61 404 887 717
Asian Markets – Residential
M: +61 433230625
05 May 2017
31-41 Anzac Parade, KENSINGTON NSW 2033, AUSTRALIA