Unique Low Rise Residential Development Site
Lot 12 Palmer Street, Guildford West, New South Wales 2161
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 31 May 2017
Floor Area: 30,800.00 m2.
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a large infill high density residential development site in the well-established Western Sydney Metro suburb where recent market trends have shown increased demand for apartment and townhouse living.
The site is situated in Guildford in the Local Government Area of the City of Holroyd and is approximately 26 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD.
A site specific Development Control Plan (DCP) for the site has been approved by Holroyd City Council and incorporates various zonings including R3 Medium Density and R4 High Density Residential.
A leading architectural firm Architex has recently lodged a development application for approval of 203 apartments over 4 low rise buildings and 24 four-bedroom townhouses which can be developed in 2 stages.
Other main features include;
- 5 kilometres south of Parramatta which represents the sixth largest CBD’s in Australia with booming demand for commercial and residential development.
- In close proximity to Guildford West Public School, Merrylands High School
- Within 1.5 kilometres to the largest Yennora Distribution Centre and Smithfield Industrial areas
- 200 metre to the Bus Stop 802 with regular public bus services (802) operate throughout the area and provide convenient access to multiple schools, employment areas and surrounding suburbs
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 31 May 2017 at 12pm (AEST)
0418 477 888
0404 887 717
- Site area: 30,804.6sqm
- DA lodged | 203 apartments+24 townhouses
- Unique development opportunity
Open in a new window