Residential Apartments For Sale
By Price List
Floor Area: 81.00 m2.
Sale Price: $665,000.00.
This release is a rare collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in both circular silo and traditional apartment configurations over 4 boutique buildings
Located just 7kms from Sydney CBD, The Flour Mill of Summer Hill is an amazing new residential community at the heart of the Inner West.
The old industrial site of the Flour Mill has towered over the suburb’s leafy streets for almost 100 years, and is now being transformed into a beautifully planned place to live, work and play.
The Flour Mill’s remarkable heritage and the original Mungo Scott Mill building will be retained. Brand new buildings will also stand alongside the historic silo structures, which will be transformed into homes.
FIND YOUR PLACE IN THE MILL’S FINAL APARTMENT RELEASE.
This release is a rare collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in both circular silo and traditional apartment configurations over 4 boutique buildings - Live in The Durum Silos, The Granary, The Wheatstore or The Malthouse.
* Contemporary interiors echo the sites heritage - the design is monochromatic, with black highlight motifs throughout. Timber floorboards, black tap wear, generous storage, and all the high-end features and finishes
* Enjoy views either over the light rail corridor towards Sydney CBD or the nearby parklands
* A wide selection of layout options with contemporary interiors including timber floorboards, European appliances study’s and secure parking
* Designed by Award winning architects – HASSELL
* The master plan community will include cafés, retail spaces, and landscaped private and communal areas with pedestrian links to the light rail network
* Travel convenience at your door step with light rail on site, and Summer Hill and Lewisham Train Stations only a short walk away for easy transport to the CBD and beyond
* Short walking distance to all the conveniences of Summer Hill Village
Visit our onsite display suite and view the full 2 Bedroom Silo Apartment
Wednesday - Sunday 11am - 4pm
2 Smith Street, Summer Hill
1800 181 078
*Artist impression. Image for reference only – not specific to listed
Cnr Edward & Smith Street, Summer Hill
Open in a new window