Significant 4,247m² Brunswick Landmark Primed for Development
10 Ballarat Street, Brunswick, Victoria 3056
Industrial For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 19 Jul 2017
Land Area: 8,494.00 m2. Floor Areas: 0.00 m2 to 8,521.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire 10 Ballarat Street, Brunswick with the following key attributes:
• 4,247m² of prime commercial 1 land with major development upside for medium density residential or commercial development (STCA)
• Existing improvements comprising a functional warehouse of 2,550m² with multiple roller doors, a 150m² office and large hardstand area comprising 32 car parks.
• Surrounded by high quality retail amenity including Sydney Road precinct, Woolworths Brunswick, Aldi and Barkly Square Shopping Centre.
• Convenient access via public transport and arterial linkages consisting of Brunswick Train Station, trams, Upfield Bicycle path and Citylink access.
• Strategically located in close proximity to education providers RMIT Brunswick Campus, Melbourne University Precinct and Brunswick North Primary School
• Commercial 1 Zone providing flexibility for apartment, townhouse or mixed used development.
• Offered with short term net annual income of $165,600 with 3.5% increases
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the exclusive selling agents
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
David Sia 谢忠佑 +61 430 111 223
Hamish Burgess +61 421 641 497
Lachlan Dornauf +61 437 957 787
- THRIVING RESIDENTIAL HOTSPOT
- LARGE 4,247m² LAND PARCEL
- SHORT TERM INCOME
Open in a new window