313 Little Collins Street is a unique and highly sought after strata building within Melbourne’s retail and cultural epicentre. Colliers International is proud to present Level 7 for sale with the following key attributes:
- Self-contained whole floor property of 120m²*
- A commercial blank canvas, open plan turn-key solution or easily renovated accommodation with bathroom and kitchen facilities included
- Offered with vacant possession
- Rare corner position with north and west facing windows overlooking Little Collins Street, Elizabeth Street & Block Place
- Sensational, uninterrupted City views (protected by neighbouring heritage overlays) providing an abundance of natural light throughout
- Flexible Capital City Zoning (CCZ) permitting office, retail, clinical, gallery and residential uses (STCA)
- Extremely rare access to an exclusive CBD rooftop terrace
- Complimented by superb retail amenity including the Block Arcade, St Collins Lane, Walk Arcade, Royal Arcade, Bourke Street Mall and various iconic, action-packed Melbourne laneways
- Convenient and easy access to all forms of public transport, a short walk to Flinders Street train station and tram/bus routes along Elizabeth, Collins, Swanston & Bourke Streets
- A perfect SMSF acquisition
STCA: Subject to Council Approval.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 6th September 2017 at 12pm AEST.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the Colliers International Melbourne City Sales
team as the exclusive selling agents:
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
04 May 2018
Level 7, 313 Little Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000,