Rare Opportunity - Port Botany Industrial Facility
5-7 Erith Street, Botany, New South Wales 2019
Industrial For Sale
Land Area: 3,566.00 m2. Floor Area: 2,768.00 m2.
Colliers International are pleased to present this extremely rare industrial property in Botany. This unique industrial site consists of four industrial buildings which is currently leased short term on a level parcel of land of approx. 3,566m²
Located on the southern side of Erith Street, the property is within close proximity to Port Botany, Sydney Airport and major arterial roads. Public transport is available with bus services along Botany Road which have direct services to Mascot Station, Westfield Eastgardens and the Sydney CBD.
This property will suit business looking to establish or expand in this tightly held precinct, or developers looking for a new project. With a significant amount of industrial land now rezoned for residential in South Sydney, this is a rare opportunity to secure a freehold industrial property in an area which is currently being regentrified.
Features of the property include
• 3,566m² site area over two lots
• 2,768m² building area over four industrial buildings
• Office space provided in both buildings
• Occupied by one tenant on an expired lease
• Current rental of $75/sqm net - $205,344 p.a + outgoings
• Suitable for owner occupier / developer / investor
• IN1 zoning
• Walking distance to Botany retail strip
• Yard area for parking or storage
• Rarely does a property of this stature come up for sale
Colliers International as exclusive agents are offering the property for sale via auction on
Thursday 7th September 2017 commencing from 10.30am.
Cooley CBD, Dexus Place, level 5/ 1 Margaret Street, Sydney.
The property will be open for inspection on Tuesday and Thursday between 2.00 pm – 2.45pm
All enquiry should be directed to the exclusive Colliers International agents:
Director, Property Sales & Leasing
0403 618 757
Exective , Property Sales & Leasing
0410 807 877
- Freehold buildings over two titles
- Tenanted with short term income stream
- Ideally suited for owner occupier
||IN1 - General Industrial
Open in a new window