Rural and Agribusiness
Colliers International is a leading provider of strategic rural and agribusiness property solutions and advice to corporate and rural Australia. From aquaculture to viticulture, rural retreats to sheep and cattle stations, the team provides agency, consultancy and valuation services, representing the largest rural and agribusiness specialisation residing in a first tier international property services provider.
- Agency: specialising in the sale of premium rural and regional properties - nationally and internationally, providing acquisition and disposal advice and deal structuring expertise
- Valuation and Consultancy: formal valuation advice for a multitude of purposes including mortgage security, financial reporting, taxation, acquisition/ disposal, estate planning and feasibility advice. Our team is licenced in all states and territories.
- Agribusiness infrastructure assets
- Aquaculture - land and marine based
- Commercial mixed agricultural operations i.e. cattle, sheep, cotton and cropping
- Revegetation for carbon credits
- Grazing and pastoral operations
- Horticultural production
- Vineyards and wine industry assets
- Intensive farming including feedlots
- Water licences
- Poultry sector
- Rural lifestyle properties
- Thoroughbred horse studs and agistment facilities
- Forestry assets
How can we help you?
Visit our Find an Expert section to speak to us about your specific requirements, or Contact us online
ASK US NOW
Need help now? Fill in the details below and we'll be in touch.