I have been with Colliers International for over 25 years and am the Managing Director of Capital Markets & Investment Services, Australia as well as the State Chief Executive of Victoria.
I have established a strong reputation in the Capital Markets space and have formed close relationships with major investors and institutions on a global scale. In recent years, I have negotiated some of Australia’s largest real estate transactions and have been instrumental in successfully brokering many substantial transactions with overseas investors entering the Australian market. My extensive connectivity in the global real estate market can unite capital with local expertise, regardless of location.
Our national Investment Services business represents market specializations including Capital Markets and Investment Sales. The two clear divisions servicing the Australian commercial office market ensures complete market coverage, efficiency and premium experiences and successes for our clients.
As a long standing senior member within Colliers International, I have played an integral role in contributing to the business's success in Australia. I hold a number of senior positions with Colliers including a member of the National Executive Board. I am committed to the success of the business by providing our people with the tools they require to deliver incomparable service and results.
Transacting some of Australia's largest commercial property deals including:
- 700 Bourke Street, Melbourne for $433.5 million
- 'CBW' - 550 Bourke & 181 William Street, Melbourne for $608.1 million
- The Block Arcade, Melbourne for $80 million
- 367 Collins Street, Melbourne for $228 million
- 485 La Trobe Street, Melbourne for $181.5 million
- 20 Hunter Street, Sydney for $96 million
- Strawberry Hills, Sydney for $168 million
- Centennial Plaza, Sydney for $305 million
- 313 Spencer Street, Melbourne for $116 million
- Alphington Paper Mill, Melbourne for $120 million
- 10-12 Mort Street, Canberra for $55.8 million
- Caroline Chisholm Centre, Canberra for $83 million
- 50 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra for $226 million
- 661 Bourke Street, Melbourne for $95 million
- 226 Adelaide Terrace, Perth for $103.5 million
- Industry House, Canberra for $123 million
- Tuggeranong Office Park, Canberra for $166 million
- 209 Kingsway, South Melbourne for $137 million
- 222 Exhibition Street, South Melbourne for $162.5 million
- CUB Kent Site, Sydney for $208 million
- Parkland Retirement Village Portfolio for $217 million