Work with the leading hotel and leisure market investing advisors in Australia - Colliers International.
From five star hotels to motels, ski resorts to island resorts and camping grounds, our focus is to provide you with advice based on world's best practice given our knowledge and insights into the hotels and leisure market.
We understand that hotels and resorts are operating businesses and cannot be marketed or valued in the same manner as conventional real estate.
Our hotels experts work throughout the Asia Pacific region and are part of an international team of specialists within the global Colliers International group. Our extensive service offering and experience can assist you with the following specialisations:
- Hotels, motels and resorts
- Pubs and clubs
- Budget accommodation
- Restaurants and cafes
- Leisure development sites
- Tourist and caravan parks
We understand you better
We understand first class service. Our experience ranges from single assets to portfolio sales, and prime city icons to boutique properties. Our investment service approach ensures that your property reaches a targeted global market to proactively generate interest.
- Sale negotiation and transaction
- Asset positioning and repositioning
- Due diligence
- Environmental sustainability strategy planning
- Investment strategy planning and analysis
- Marketing campaign strategy
- Portfolio sales and acquisitions
- Project management and design
- Sale and leaseback strategy
- Site sourcing, acquisition and disposal
To complement our brokerage services, we ensure that you receive the support of our consultancy, valuation and research services to complete the sales cycle or utilise on their own to help you make the right decisions for your asset.
- Capital valuations for individual assets and portfolios
- Development consultancy and feasibilities
- Management agreement and rental advisory
- Acquisition advice
- Maintenance of extensive research databases
- Delivery of detailed sales analysis reports
- Creation of benchmarking reports
- Forecasting future trends
- Bi-annual research and forecast reports
Find out more
Click here to view our hotels capability statement