The Compass Centre is located in the heart of Bankstown CBD and comprises a retail arcade of 56 specialty shops, and a 6 level commercial office building. The short lease profile allows the incoming purchaser time to maximise the value of the site with the comfort that a stable income stream will assist in offsetting holding costs.
An exciting architectural scheme estimates some 36,774 m2 GFA allowing approximately 28,487 m2 GFA of residential GFA and 8,287m2 GFA of retail can be built on site by utlising the current DCP subject to Authority consents.
Property Key Points:
• Total site area of 8,174m2* (subject to final site survey)
• Zoned 3(a) Business CBD under Bankstown LEP 2001
• Considered a rare future High Density Mixed Use development site sure as part of Bankstown CBD Local Area Plan (LAP) adopted March 2014
• Maximum FSR 4.5:1 and height limit up to 16 levels
• Four street frontages including North Terrace, The Mall, The Appian Way and Fetherstone St.
• Prime access to amenity including railway station / bus interchange, TAFE, public schools, local Clubs and Bankstown Central Shopping Centre
• Strong purchaser appeal due to proximity to strong increase in employment opportunities.
• Bankstown experiencing improving demographics
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 18th March at 2pm (AEST)
23 May 2018
85-99 North Terrace, BANKSTOWN NSW 2200, AUSTRALIA