Iconic Schobers Estate Vineyard
Tank and Main North Roads, Leasingham, South Australia 5452
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 30 Apr 2015
Land Area: 71.80 Hectares. Floor Area: 71.80 Hectares.
Renowned Schobers Vineyard Estate in the famous Clare Valley Wine Region of SA is for sale. Schobers has been carefully and skillfully established and maintained over the years and has a history as an extraordinary producer of high quality Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon wine grapes.
Key benefits include:
• Highly regarded dry grown vineyard of approximately 65 hectares on 122 hectares of land.
• Rich history as a producer of ultra-premium fruit.
• Intellectual property including brands.
• Wine Stock.
• Ideally located adjacent to the Riesling Trail.
• Plant & equipment.
- Land area 122ha (approx.).
- Vines 65ha (approx.).
- Rich production history.
||Clare & Gilbert Valleys Council
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative