Attention Investors | Agricultural Sale and Leaseback Opportunity
183 Heifer Lane, Nangkita, South Australia 5210
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 7 May 2015
Land Area: 89.00 Hectares. Floor Area: 89.00 Hectares.
Timber Creek Vineyard
Timber Creek Vineyard, Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia
The vendor will lease back its successful and established commercial vineyard known as Timber Creek Vineyard.
• An initial term of 3 years.
• Commencing on the day of settlement.
• Options for 2 further terms of 3 years (3+3+3 years).
• Commencing rent of $100,000 per annum.
• The vendor will pay all outgoings pertaining to the property as well as the vineyard operating costs.
Key features of Timber Creek include:
• A modern residence and associated shedding.
• Valuable water entitlements of 73ML.
• Plant & equipment.
• Pristine location with proximity to Adelaide and the attractions of the Fleurieu Peninsula.
For sale $2.5 million
- Established vineyard of approx. 48 ha
- Picturesque landholding of approx. 89 ha
- Close proximity to Adelaide
Open in a new window