55.5 Hectare Urban Growth Zone Site
125 McCormacks Road, Clyde North, Victoria 3978
Land For Sale
Tender. Date 9 Jul 2015
Land Area: 55.00 Hectares. Floor Area: 55.00 m2.
The property which is predominately rectangular in shape benefits from an expansive street frontage to McCormacks Road of over 550 metres (approx.) Located approximately 60 kilometres south-east of the Melbourne CBD, the site benefits from being within one of Victoria’s most significant growth suburbs, Clyde North.
The property to be offered for sale is situated in one Certificate of Title and has a total land area of 55.5 hectares (approx.). The land is zoned Urban Growth Zone under the Casey Planning Scheme and is subject to a number of other planning overlays.
• Total Site Area: 55,500m² (55.5 hectares) (approx.)
• Large street frontage of over 550 metres (approx.)
• Urban Growth zoning
• Surrounded by properties suited for large scale residential development
• Neighbouring established suburbs including Cranbourne and Officer
For Sale by Tender closing Thursday 9th July at 4pm
- Total Site Area: 55.5 hectares*
- Urban Growth Zone
- Road Frontage of over 550 metres*
Open in a new window