Aged Care Site- Brisbane, Bayside
21-43 Salisbury Street, Redland Bay, Queensland 4165
Healthcare and Retirement Living / Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 27 Aug 2015
Floor Area: 0.64 Hectares.
The Redland Bay district has experienced strong population growth over the years and has a higher proportion of persons at post retirement age than Greater Brisbane district (2011 census), making it a growth area for retirement living and aged care services.
The land is opposite an existing Supported Living Retirement Village and under the current planning scheme, use as Residential Aged Care is allowable
Redland Bay is well serviced by public transport with bus stops located within walking distance to the subject site and good connectivity to Brisbane CBD only 40 minutes away and 30 minutes to Brisbane airport.
The area is well serviced by Victoria Point Shopping centre, Redland Bay Business Park and Redland Bay performing arts precinct.
- The subject site is 6,430sqm
- Established retirement living complex adjacent to subject site
- Located close to several local GP clinics
- Brisbane Bayside location within 40 minutes of Brisbane CBD
- Significant residential and commercial development growth to occur in Redland Bay region
- Site area of 6430m2 approx.
- Medium density zone
- Building Height: 1 to 3 storeys
- Surrounded by park land
Open in a new window