- Site area: 6,905m² approx.
- Large service station with a major diesel facility for trucks branded BP
- Strategic location with the new Badgery Creek airport nearby
- Strong population growth area
Kemps Creek is located approximately 39km west of the Sydney CBD, in the local government areas of City of Penrith and City of Liverpool. The subject site is located just off Elizabeth Drive, which connects the site to Badgerys Creek to the west, and Liverpool to the east.
Kemps Creek benefits from the Australian Government’s $2.9 billion plan to deliver a stronger and more prosperous Western Sydney. The Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan involves major road and transport linkages that will capitalise on the economic gains from developing an airport at Badgerys Creek. The boost in the local economy and liveability of Western Sydney will drive future capital uplifts on the property.
The petrol station consists of;
- Shop area: 349sqm approx. (including the vacant shop next door)
- 2 canopies – Canopy 1 facing to Elizabeth Drive: 219 m2 approx; Canopy 2 facing Salisbury Avene: 157 m2 approx.
The site has 11 bowsers in total including;
- 4 x bowsers selling petrol with 8 hoses on each product ultimate 98, premium 95, e10 and diesel
- 2 x Bowsers for auto gas with 2 hoses on each (these are all facing Elizabeth drive)
- 3 x bowsers for diesel facing to Salisbury Avenue
- 1 x bowser for Ad-blue with 2 hoses.
Under instructions to sell by the Trustees
This property is proudly featured in our National Auction Portfolio ( NAP )
For Sale via Auction Wednesday 16 September 10.30am
At Colliers International, Level 30, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
02 Aug 2017
51-55 Salisbury Avenue, KEMPS CREEK NSW 2178, AUSTRALIA