Ballast Stone Estate Wines, Fleurieu Wine Region
396 Myrtle Grove Road, Currency Creek, South Australia 5214
Agribusiness For Sale
Land Area: 57.90 Hectares. Floor Area: 57.90 Hectares.
Ballast Stone Estate Wines
A vertically integrated wine operation including a modern winery, large established vineyards substantial wine inventory, established brands, domestic and internal distribution networks, cellar door and outstanding growth potential.
- Winery with 7,500* tonne capacity.
- Extensive winery, plant and equipment, 6* million litres of storage.
- Impressive barrel store.
- Cellar door.
- Administration facilities.
- Total land area 926* hectares.
- Vineyard plantings 432* hectares.
- Multiple water sources and licences.
The sale of Ballast Stone Estate Wines presents an excellent opportunity to acquire an established South Australian wine business with: self-evident and substantial improvements; a track record as a known producer of premium wine and bulk wine, and a leading provider of wine processing services; and existing expertise and a valuable customer and distributor base.
FOR SALE - $14.4 Million + Wine Stock at Cost. Offers close Thursday 24 November at 4pm (ACDT).
- Established wine business.
- Vineyards, winery, plant & equipment.
- Award winning brands.
27 Jul 2018
396 Myrtle Grove Road, CURRENCY CREEK SA 5214, AUSTRALIA
Open in a new window