Retail For Lease
Floor Areas: 110.00 m2 to 937.00 m2.
The Bakehouse Quarter is a diverse commercial and retail precinct situated in the charming surrounds of a refurbished Arnott’s biscuit factory in North Strathfield, Western Sydney. With cobble stoned streets, leafy parks, a selection of retail outlets and an array of restaurants, gyms, childcare, bars and cafes, the precinct provides the perfect business and social environment.
The Bakehouse Quarter already houses a number of iconic tenants and their staff which provides a basis for the lunchtime and restaurant businesses dotted along the George Street frontage.
9 George Street offers the opportunity to secure high quality retail space, with the benefit of abundant permanent and visitor parking, a vast selection of amenity, and easy access to transport, all at your doorstep.
With an excellent location in the heart of Western Sydney, the building is a 2-minute walk to North Strathfield train station which provides a 15-minute single train to the Sydney CBD. It also offers quick access via car to the M4 Western Motorway, Parramatta Road and Homebush Bay Drive. North Strathfield sits between neighbouring commercial precinct Rhodes, Sydney Olympic Park, Silverwater, and Burwood, and is a 15-minute drive to Parramatta.
Bakehouse Quarter features:
• Anchored by supermarkets, gyms and entertainment and leisure precincts
• ALDI and Korean supermarket Komart
• 24 food outlets including Pancakes on the Rocks, Outback Steakhouse, Subway, Gloria Jeans and Nutrition Station
• Kingpin Bowling & Golfzon
• Anytime Fitness, Fitness First and Balance Yoga
• 5 childcare centres
• Variety of medical, service and convenience stores
• Unique large footplates suitable for a variety of usages
• Food services available
• Close proximity to public transport with off street parking
This is a prime opportunity to join a strong food and beverage and entertainment precinct within the North Strathfield residential catchment – for more information contact George Wragge on 0419 014 754.
- Anchored by ALDI
- Close proximity to public transport
- Iconic inner west retail precinct
|Car Parking Details
||Off-street parking available.
Open in a new window