Byrne Wine Group Family Owned - Estate Grown – Sustainably Made
Murraylands Road, Morgan, South Australia 5320
Agribusiness For Sale
Land Area: 2,066.83 Hectares. Floor Area: 2,066.80 Hectares.
Byrne Wine Group
• Substantial land holdings totalling approximately 2,066 hectares on multiple Titles.
• Approximately 416 hectares of vineyards across two wine regions – Riverland and Clare Valley - Scotts Creek vineyard: 277*ha; Glenrun vineyard: 91*ha; Thomsons vineyard: 32*ha and White Hut vineyard: 16*ha.
• Internationally awarded estate grown brands tailored for export markets.
• An innovative, experienced and efficient enterprise.
• Total grape production of around 5,000* tonnes.
• Annual sales of 48,000* cases; tailored wines of 1.1* million litres and 2,000* tonnes of grapes.
• Byrne is a leader in environmental management.
• Substantial irrigation infrastructure and control systems.
• Valuable water entitlements.
• Expertly managed – certified sustainable practices.
• Award winning eco-tourism development with approved expansion.
Byrne Wine Group is especially well-placed with a strategic mix of vineyards - all of which are around two hour’s drive from Adelaide International Airport - its eco-tourism initiatives and its stable of successful and innovative products.
The property is offered For Sale by negotiation.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
- Vertically integrated wine business.
- Internationally awarded brands.
- Expertly managed and maintained.
||Mid Murray Council
||Rural (Pastoral Policy Area), River Murray (Primary Production Policy Area)
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative