75 Pitt Street is in a prominent position on the corner of Pitt Street, Tankstream Way and Abercrombie Lane in the core of the Sydney CBD surrounded by some of Sydney’s most impressive office towers and high-quality retail amenity.
• 14 storey freehold building;
• Site area: 234sqm*;
• Estimated Floor Area: 2,422sqm**;
• NABERS Rating: 3.5 Stars;
• Corner building with 3 side frontage;
• Zoning: B8 Metropolitan Centre;
• Spectacular views to the Sydney Harbour Bridge;
• Walking distance to Circular Quay and Royal Botanic Gardens,
• Right in the Heart of CBD centre;
• Redevelopment potential (STCA)
This property is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Friday 8th December 2017 at 3pm.
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Steam Leung on 0412 236 138, James Barber on 0419 429 757 or Jordan Lee on 0435 967 245.
**Estimate only. The area is based on the 1986 strata plan. Refer to the information memorandum
05 Apr 2018
75 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA