6-8 Anictomatis Road comprises a superb warehouse / logistics facility positioned on two adjacent parcels of land with a total area of approximately 7,980 square metres. The site has excellent proximity to Stuart Highway and Tivendale Road, providing strategic connectivity to East Arm and key commercial centres.
6 Anictomatis Road comprises undeveloped land having a site area of 3,990sqm which has been fully bituminized with fencing to three sides except to the common boundary shared with (8). 8 Anictomatis Road features an industrial warehouse facility situated on another 3,990sqm allotment. The building comprises a combined warehouse / logistics facility with an office component within its structure together with a mezzanine storage / training area. Total gross building area is approximately 1,650sqm. The remainder of the site is fully bitumen sealed and fully secured with cyclone mesh fencing to all boundaries with a gated entrance to each allotment providing access into the front car park area and bitumen storage yard to the majority of the yard. The subject properties are currently being used as a single property under lease to Aussiemove International Movers.
KEY PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS
• Prime Berrimah Location
• 7980sqm allotment zoned GI
• 1650sqm Combined Office and Warehouse facility
• Versatile configuration suited to variety of businesses
• Short term holding income – Lease to Aussiemove
• Modern amenities
• Quality structure built in 2004
• Substrate pest deterrent irrigation system
• Significant hard stand area with scope for further development
• Extensive mezzanine providing additional offices / training rooms
• Secure, separate parking at front of property
For further information or to book an inspection please contact Craig Inkster or Dragica Hosking today.
25 Nov 2017
6-8 Anictomatis Road, BERRIMAH NT 0828, AUSTRALIA