Ex-National Tiles Warehousing Facility
42 Colebard Street East, Acacia Ridge, Queensland 4110
Industrial For Lease
Land Area: 18,800.00 m2. Floor Areas: 6,888.00 m2 to 6,950.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 30
Situated approximately 12 radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD in the well established industrial suburb of Acacia Ridge. Featuring B double access in close proximity to the Archerfield Airport, Rocklea BP truck stop and the Archerfield Speedway, Colebard Street is perfect for all warehousing and distribution occupiers.
- Excellent access via multiple container height roller doors;
- 6,209sqm warehouse over three compartments;
- 8.8m to 10.3m internal warehouse clearance height;
- Large drive through awning for easy loading and unloading;
- Modern glass partitioned offices area over one level;
- Offices include open plan area and individual offices; and
- Quality rear hardstand facilitates both truck movements and set down area.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Philip Stephens or Levi Maxwell of Colliers International.
This property is part of Industrial Solutions Queensland 2016 (ISQLD16)
- Highbay compartmentalised warehouse
- Modern corporate office
- Extra hardstand at the rear
||8.8 - 10.3 m
||3 phase power
||Brisbane City Council
Open in a new window