High Exposure Location - Superb Renovation
254 St Vincents Road, Banyo, Queensland 4014
Industrial For Lease
Land Area: 740.00 m2. Floor Areas: 80.00 m2 to 566.00 m2.
Colliers International are excited to present this high exposure, exceptionally renovated space - ready for a long-term tenant to make their mark in the ever-expanding Banyo hub. If you're searching for a commercial property with the option to reside, this will impress. Located on a corner block, the property offers two distinct sides and entrance points (one from St Vincents Road, the other from Kennaway Street).
254 St Vincent's Road features:
- Total floor space of 283sqm on a 372sqm block.
- Large open office/retail space, which has been completely renovated including paint, feature lighting (internal and external) and air conditioning.
- 4 additional spaces (3 which can be utilized as either bedrooms or offices), a brand new kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms.
- At the rear of the property there an exclusive use outdoor space which is versatile in application.
- Ample parking is available, both onsite and off-street parking
- Unrivalled access to public transport, being located across the road from Banyo Train Station.
252 St Vincent's Rd Features:
- A total floor space of 80sqm on a 250sqm block.
- An open plan office space, partitioned office (or Bedroom), Kitchen and bathroom
- The property has been freshly painted, has air-conditioning and NBN - ready to be occupied!
- At the rear of the property there is an exclusive use outdoor space which is versatile in application, including outdoor restroom facilities.
The property is located 10 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD, less than 10 minutes from Brisbane Airport and great access to both North and South arterials, this property is prime positioning.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the EXCLUSIVE agents at Colliers International today!
- Unique Opportunity
- Work from home
- Major refurbishments complete
Open in a new window