Colliers International are pleased to present 9 Station Road Logan Central to the market for sale by Expression of Interest.
9 Station Road is a single storey commercial building located on 1,235m² site in the commercial heart of Logan Central. The property is improved with a modern single level commercial building on a significant land parcel opposite the Woodridge Train Station. Station Road is a location highly favoured by Government funded employment and social services organisations due to the strong transport links, easy access and shopping village characteristics.
The property is dual tenanted by Epic Assist and Metro South Hospital and Health Service (Qld State Govt.) with expiries in mid-2021 and further three and four year options following this, respectively.
Council have identified the land around the Woodridge Train Station as being an important node in the ongoing evolution of Logan City and anticipate a high density amenity rich future for this precinct.
An opportunity exists to acquire the fully leased neighbouring corner site of 7 Station Road and the larger 17 Station Road .
The property's features are summarised as follows:
• 1,235m²* freehold land holding
• 634m²* of fitted out building area
• 15 car spaces
• $221,347* net holding income from 2 commercial tenants
• Tenant leases expires in June and August 2021 with further option terms
• Town Centre implementation plan provides significant future development scope
• Opportunity to acquire neighbouring 7 Station Road (corner site) and 17 Station Road
The property is presented for sale by Offers to Purchase. For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the marketing agents at Colliers International.
21 Jun 2018
9 Station Road, LOGAN CENTRAL QLD 4114, AUSTRALIA