Colliers International have the pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire 159-163 Newton Road, Wetherill Park as part of The Superior Sydney Portfolio. This property can be sold individually or in one-line with 20 Williamson Road, Ingleburn.
The property is underpinned by its exceptional lease covenant in Austcor, WALE of 5.92 years and rare rental review structure of 4.0%.
Building features include soon to be refurbished office accommodation that will present to the highest of standards, excellent warehouse clearance of up to 10 metres, access to the warehouse via six (6) on-grade container height roller shutter doors, large awnings for all weather loading, high power supply, and ample car parking provided on site.
Located in the established Central-West industrial precinct of Wetherill Park, the property benefits from its prominent position on Newton Road and excellent access to the M4/M7 Motorways.
Net Passing Income: $1,614,633 pa net
Total Building Area: 12,655m2
Total Site Area: 20,240m2
WALE: 5.92 years (by income)
Further building improvements include:
• Exceptional lease covenant in Austcor Packaging
• Substantial WALE offering security of income for years to come
• Excellent warehouse clearances up to 10 metres (approx.)
• Ample hardstand area for truck circulation
• Substantial on-site car parking
• Warehouse is sprinklered throughout
• Brand new office accommodation to be constructed presenting to the highest of standards
International Expressions of Interest closing Friday, 4 May 2018 at 4.00pm (AEST).
The view the full portfolio, please go to www.colliers.com/thessp
27 Jun 2019
159 Newton Road, WETHERILL PARK NSW 2164, AUSTRALIA