Fully Equipped Adelaide Hills Winery
Via Mawson Road, Meadows, South Australia 5201
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 4 May 2018
Land Area: 13.20 Hectares. Floor Area: 13.20 Hectares.
A boutique wine business located in the Adelaide Hills is for sale. Situated on the southern border of the Hills, this fully equipped property presents an excellent opportunity for industry participants, lifestyle buyers and investors to gain a foothold into a property with a multitude of possibilities.
The property is extremely picturesque, with an impressive entrance, plenty of car parking, a licensed cellar door and a modern three bedroom residence with indoor/outdoor entertaining areas and large living areas.
The winery facility is substantial and includes crushing and fermenting capabilities, barrel storage and a bottling line, presenting itself to a variety of uses, including contract crushing and winemaking.
- Total land area of approximately 13.20 hectares.
- Extensive winemaking facilities and storage.
- Trademarks, established brand and inventory.
- Substantial improvements including the main residence, winery, barrel shed, cellar door and sundry shedding.
- Large underground water licence serviced via two bores and surface dam.
- An array of fruit and nut orchards.
Ideally located with convenient access to Adelaide and the surrounding Adelaide Hills, as well as benefiting from all the lifestyle attractions of the Fleurieu Peninsula to the south.
Expressions of Interest (non-binding best offers) are invited in the prescribed form to be received by Colliers International on or before 4:00pm (ACST) Friday 4 May.
- Plantable land.
- Large water licence.
- Substantial improvements.
Open in a new window