This proposed development has the potential for four mixed use residential towers to be built in the heart of the Bankstown City Centre and in close proximity to the Bankstown Train Station. Bankstown is considered as one of the most densely populate cities of Sydney's South West, approximately 20 kilometres of Sydney CBD.
The property is for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing on Tuesday 15 May 2018 at 3pm (AEST). For further information, please contact Jeff Moxham, Steam Leung or myself.
Investment Highlights Include:
- Bankstown CBD location;
- Directly opposite Bankstown Railway Station;
- Existing neighbourhood shopping centre with holding income;
- DA pending for approval of 4 towers (ranging in height between 14 and 22 levels) for 471 residential apartments;
- 7,054 m² of retail/commercial floor space;
- 794 cars;
- 4,426 m² Council administration; and,
- No section 94 contribution required.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday, 15 May 2018 at 3pm (AEST)
For more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
26 Aug 2019
83-99 North Terrace, BANKSTOWN NSW 2200, AUSTRALIA