DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTHERN BRISBANE CORRIDOR
14-18 Wardle Street, Mount Gravatt East, Queensland 4122
Land / Land / Land For Sale
Land Area: 1,294.00 m2. Floor Area: 1,294.00 m2.
Colliers International has the pleasure to offer 14-18 Wardle Street, Mount Gravatt East For Sale - PRICE REDUCTION - $1,549,000
14-18 Wardle Street represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a ‘development ready’ site in a convenient position.
The 1,294m² DA approved holding is located in the highly sought after suburb of Mount Gravatt East and offers the following key characteristics:
• Development Approval for a striking residential apartment project, providing 32 apartments (32 x 2 Bedroom) over 5 storeys;
• Zoned Medium Density Residential;
• Situated within 9.5km of the Brisbane CBD;
• Currently improved by two houses - potential holding income of approximately $40,000 per annum;
• Close proximity to an array of retail amenity, being only a short distance from Mount Gravatt Plaza and Westfield Garden City;
• Well-connected location, with access to frequent public transport via the South East Busway, as well as road network connections via Logan Road, Creek Road and the Pacific Motorway;
• Nearby to high calibre educational institutions including Griffith University (Mount Gravatt and Nathan Campus) and an array of primary and secondary schools.
For further information please contact the exclusive agent on below:
- Zoned Medium Density Residential
- Situated approx 9.5km from Brisbane CBD
- DA Approved for residential project
Open in a new window