Virginia Market Garden & Lifestyle Opportunity
55 Stanton Road, Virginia, South Australia 5120
Rural and Agribusiness / Rural and Agribusiness For Sale
Floor Area: 5.60 Hectares.
55 Stanton Road, Virginia presents market gardeners, owner occupiers, lifestyle seekers and alternate land users with an excellent opportunity to utilise the already established operation, currently growing a commercial crop including tomatoes and cucumbers.
The property, comprising a freshly renovated four-bedroom residence, four greenhouses and two shade houses, also includes a valuable underground water licence of approximately 8.85 megalitres.
- Approximately 5.93 hectares of land fronting Stanton Road, contained in one Certificate of Title.
- 8,865 kilolitre underground water licence and brand-new bore.
- Four greenhouses, two shade houses, storage shed, ample expansion potential with existing and unused glasshouses.
- Extensive irrigation infrastructure.
- The land is zoned Primary Production.
Please contact Nick Goode or Jesse Manuel for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
For sale by negotiation.
- Major expansion potential
- Residence ready to live or lease
- Suit a variety of crops
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative