Redefine Melbourne’s Skyline – Unrepeatable Development Site
51-65 Clarke Street, Southbank, Victoria 3006
Land For Sale
Land Area: 1,790.00 m2. Floor Area: 1,790.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to offer 55 Clarke Street, Southbank for sale by International Expression of Interest campaign closing Wednesday 13 June 2018 at 2pm.
Conveniently located in one of Melbourne’s most proven apartment market’s 55 Clarke Street features an approved planning permit to deliver one of Melbourne’s most impressive towers. At 69 levels, the Elenberg Fraser design comprising a range of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments featuring spectacular views over Port Philip Bay, Melbourne CBD and Albert Park Lake. With a prime position located in between Melbourne CBD, and South Melbourne 55 Clarke Street will afford its future residents easy access to public transport, retail amenity, along with the arts and sporting precincts providing a dynamic and exciting lifestyle in the world’s most liveable city.
Key features for the site are outlined below:
• Large site area of 1,790m²*
• Permit approval for a 69 level tower comprising 565 apartments, commercial and retail space with associated parking
• Stunning architectural design by award winning Elenberg Fraser
• Spectacular view lines across Melbourne’s CBD, Port Philip Bay, and Albert Park Lake
• Abundance of residential amenity including gym, indoor, and outdoor pool, indoor/outdoor bar, restaurant, library, plus more
• Three street frontages
• Capital City Zone
• Ideally located in Southbank with direct access to the retail amenity and village charm of South Melbourne
• Situated in one of Melbourne’s established and proven apartment markets
• Irreplaceable permit with plot ratio of 30:1 (Approx.)
* Denotes Approx
For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents Colliers International.
0433 196 452
0434 608 316
Jun Lai 赖锦伟
0456 535 000
- Permit approved – 565 Apartments
- Three street frontages
- Amazing Elenberg Fraser Designed Towe
- Land Area – 1,790m²*
Open in a new window