BRISBANE'S NEWEST PREMIUM DISTRIBUTION FACILITY
1-7 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba, Queensland 4117
Industrial For Sub-lease
Land Area: 30,190.00 m2. Floor Areas: 5,000.00 m2 to 11,000.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 169
This prime facility is located at the entry of the SW1 estate which is located only minutes from the recently upgraded Wembley Road/Logan Motorway interchange.
This interchange provides access to the M1 to the east, Brisbane airport and Port to the north and the western links of the Centenary Motorway and Cunningham and Warrego Highways. Other businesses in this estate include DHL, National Tiles, Paccar, Avery Dennison and Sigma Pharmaceuticals.
Having just been completed, this corporate office and warehouse facility is available for sublease. Built to the highest industrial specification, the offices are over two levels and provide corporate accommodation, with a panoramic view to the warehouse. The warehouse has an ESFR sprinkler system, providing a a maximum height at the ridge of 13.7m.
Key features include:
• High clearance warehouse (maxiumum height of 13.7 & 10.7 metres)
• Up to 11,000sqm available for sublease
• On-grade roller shutter doors and recessed docks with 10-metre-wide awning
• 40-metre-wide container rated hardstand
• 6 tonne point loads and forklift battery change area
• Modern 250sqm office with separate car parking and outdoor staff area
• Two level corporate office accommodation fitted with corporate lobby.
• Dual dock and on grade access
• Sectioned pedestrian and small vehicle access point
• Established estate in sought-after location.
• Warehouse offers excellent cubic capacity, with high internal clearance.
For further information, please contact exclusive agents from Colliers International.
- Up to 11,000sqm available for sublease
- 10.7m+ internal height, ESFR Sprinklers
- Large Hardstand And Drive Around
- Central location, direct Motorway access
|Doors Dock High
|Doors Grade Level
|Car Parking Details
Open in a new window