BRISBANE'S NEWEST PREMIUM DISTRIBUTION FACILITY
1-7 Wayne Goss Drive, Berrinba, Queensland 4117
Industrial / Industrial / Industrial For Lease
Land Area: 30,190.00 m2. Floor Areas: 6,100.00 m2 to 17,907.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 169
Located at the entry to the SW1 estate which is located only minutes from the Wembley Road/Logan Motorway interchange. This interchange provides access to the M1 to the east, Brisbane airport and Port to the north and the western links of the Centenary Motorway and Cunningham and Warrego Highways. Other businesses in this estate include DHL, National Tiles, Paccar, Avery Dennison and Sigma Pharmaceuticals.
This corporate office and warehouse facility is currently under construction and due for completion late 2018. Office will be over two levels and provide corporate accommodation. The warehouse will be fully sprinklered and provide a minimum 10m internal clearance up to a maximum height at the ridge of 13.7m.
Other features include:
• 17,907 sqm high clearance warehouse (minimum 10.7 metres)
• 7 on-grade roller shutter doors and 4 recessed docks with 10-metre-wide awning
• 40-metre-wide container rated hardstand
• 6 tonne point loads and forklift battery change area
• Modern 572 sqm office with separate car parking and outdoor staff area
• 50 sqm dispatch area
• Two level corporate office accommodation fitted with corporate lobby.
• Dual dock and on grade access
• Sectioned pedestrian and small vehicle access point
• Established estate in sought-after location.
• Warehouse offers excellent cubic capacity, with high internal clearance.
For further information, please contact exclusive agents from Colliers International and CBRE.
- Prime 17,907sqm corporate headquarters
- 10.7m+ internal height, ESFR Sprinklers
- Large Hardstand
- Central location, direct Motorway access
|Doors Dock High
|Doors Grade Level
|Car Parking Details
Open in a new window