Major Sydney Investment Opportunity
28-54 Percival Road, Smithfield, New South Wales 2164
Industrial For Sale
Floor Area: 55,170.00 m2.
Energy Efficiency: 5.5
On behalf of GM Property Group, Colliers International in conjunction with CBRE, have the pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire a land-mark industrial estate, offering multiple value add opportunities through development in the future.
Underpinned by its strong underlying land value, sheer scale, exceptional tenancy profile, long WALE, and substantial infill land holding, we expect this asset will attract strong interest from the market.
Key investment highlights include:
• Long WALE of 5.6 years by income (approx.)
• 100% fully leased to seven tenants offering diversification of income
• Exceptional lease covenants offering security of income for years to come
• $2,609,311pa (approx.) passing income
• 60% of the passing income is provided by anchor tenant DGL on a new 7-year lease
• Substantial building area of 24,100m2 (approx.)
• Large site area of more than 55,170m2
• Low site coverage of 44% offering value add potential through development in the future
• DA approval for a 3,650m2 industrial warehousing facility on a 6,000m2 pad (approx.)
• Ample power provided to the site
• Excellent access to the Cumberland Highway and M4 Motorway
• The asset will benefit greatly as the NSW and Federal government have committed to significant infrastructure works of $73.4 billion over the next five years.
This outstanding opportunity is being offered for sale via an International Offers to Purchase Campaign closing 4:00pm AEST Friday 8th June 2018.
- Long WALE of 5.6 years (approx.)
- 100% fully leased to seven tenants
- $2,609,311pa (approx.) passing income
- Building area of 24,100m2 (approx.)
||7.9 - 10.2 m
||IN1 General Industrial
||5.5 - Star NABERS Energy rating
|Car Parking Details
Open in a new window