Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase Elizabeth Vale Central, 2 Haydown Road & 44 John Rice Avenue, Elizabeth Vale, South Australia.
The property’s unparalleled exposure within northern metropolitan Adelaide’s premier hospital precinct, its massive site area, unrivalled accessibility on a prime corner location, significant holding income and favourable zoning combine to create a myriad of healthcare and mixed use redevelopment opportunities that make this a truly exceptional opportunity.
Key Investment Features include:
• Rare and strategic healthcare focussed development opportunity
• Massive strategic land holding of 16,736sqm* with road frontage of some 315 metres*
• Prime corner site with unrivalled exposure
• Valuable holding income estimated at $645,267 per annum (excluding GST) on a fully leased basis
• Multi sector appeal - particularly medical, healthcare, hospital, retirement, medi-hotel, aged care, retail and mixed use
• Favourable Suburban Activity Node zoning (Lyell McEwin Health Node Policy Area 23)
The offering provides one of Australia’s most outstanding healthcare development opportunities - strategically located and with unsurpassed exposure at the entrance to the most significant healthcare precinct of Northern Adelaide.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4.00pm (CST) Thursday 5th July 2018 at the Adelaide office of Colliers International.
26 Mar 2019
2 Haydown Road & 44 John Rice Avenue, ELIZABETH VALE SA 5112, AUSTRALIA